Left of Center: By Yukkione: Evil I am.
Evil I am.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Time : 11:04 PM

You Are 64% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

You Are a Punk Rocker!

When it comes to rock, you don't follow any rules
You know that rocking out is all about taking down the man
You've got an incredible stage presence and rock persona
You scare moms, make bad girls (or boys) swoon, and live life on the edge!




Your World View


You strongly reject traditional values.

Above everything else, you value honesty.

For you, morality and truth are one and the same.



You hate to be thought of as weak or insecure.

You abhor hypocrisy and have troubles with authority.

You are impulsive and somewhat unpredictable.


posted by Yukkione at 11:04 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Evil I am.
I only made 30% evil...I am so lacking in what it takes I guess.

Ah Sumo, future inheritor of the Earth.

Man, that rock and roll one sucked! I really hate these things because there never is a response I agree with 100%, so it was really hard to pick between the Pixies or the White Stripes.

Although I do find it interesting that someone who likes Led Zeppelin better tha the Ramones would be a punk rocker!

Well Lew, I agree with you.. I had to go with the Pixies

I'm 40% evil. Whew, I was afraid it would be worse than that. LOL

Lew it is so pussilient that you even had to think about the White Stripes or the Pixies. Is there a category for deserving of an assbeat? LOC, you have to realize that Lew incorporates the quality of imitators into his argument with me over the Ramones-Zeppelin comparison. He thinks bands that copied LZ suck therefore LZ is not as good as the Ramones.
I say whether good musicians or shitty musicians copy, far more people copy LZ. And LZ had an original sound.

Plus he complicates it- "I'm not sure if I ever laughed at a retarded person because once I laughed at a person but did not know they were retarded. WHAT DO I ANSWER!!!!"

Thats our beloved Lew Scannon. Much assbeatery.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

As George Carlin says, if your going to laugh at anyone, it should be a retarded person. They are less likely to be offended.

"Shilla Is- A Punk Rocker"
  • Posted at 2:59 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum