Left of Center: By Yukkione: New Background Image
New Background Image
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Time : 9:16 PM

It's 1024X768 but should stretch just fine.


posted by Yukkione at 9:16 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for New Background Image
Looks pretty good in Firefox. Someone suggested I download it to better log in at The Blue Republic, and I don't believe I ever thanked them. Thank you!

But what is it?

your welcome Lew. I'm a computer geek and just assume everyone else is using firefox. hehe It is actually more html compliant than IE and is less suceptable to wierd stuff and viri. The picture I rendered in 3D using Bryce 3D just some rings with textures featuring naked women, inside a glass textured bubble. The I mess around with them in photoshop and tweak them for color and apply filters.

Pretty...pretty...precious.

I have noticed that almost half my lurkers use firefox..48% to 52% for IE.

Thats a beautiful..whatever it is..naked woman? I gotta look again..I didn't notice that part.

I find it nearly even between IE and FF. Of course I strongly recommend people use FF.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum