Left of Center: By Yukkione: Throw out Wimpy Democrats
Throw out Wimpy Democrats
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Time : 6:10 PM


They won't support Sen. Feingold's move to censure the President. They won't stand up against Republican corruption. If they won't do the job, they need to go. I urge anyone who agrees with this to make this button a part of their blog or website, and link it to MoveOn, or another url site that supports strong courageous Democrats.

I have included a black background button , and one with a transparent blackground.

posted by Yukkione at 6:10 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Throw out Wimpy Democrats
Thanks! I'll take one. What's the use of having an opposition party that doesn't act like one. makes me wonder what kind of dirt Bush uncovered on them with his warrantless wiretapping. After all, they are aiding alQaeda by questioning the war.

I'd like to pass out these buttons for my Republican friends. Where can I get them?

I'm torn. On the one hand, they disgust me for not standing with Feingold. On the other, what else have we got? You know, if I were the pessimistic type, I'd say we're screwed.

Oh...yeh.

Does being pessimistic help you get screwed?
  • Posted at 8:15 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

OK your wicked deeds are done, your cynical buttons are planted right on the ass of our blog. Here's hoping we don't break up now. The scabs are terrible and you are SO not appreciative.

Sincerely,

The Colony of Bloginfranchised Dissidents
@
Lose The Noose
  • Posted at 8:42 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Hey...just wanted to let you know that I rolled you this evening. Been meaning to do it for a while, but didn't get around to it. Sorry for the delay.
  • Posted at 9:52 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I wish I had buttons Jason, I'd send you a box. You see, with the performance of the current bunch of Democrats, they may as well be Republicans. Ineffective, squabbling, whining, feckless, pandering, clueless, cowardly bums. What good are they doing? Is there one issue they have triumphed with? I'm so disgusted I feel if I continue, (and I could) I would puke all over my Saitek backlit gaming keyboard.

i am voting AGAINST liebs. i can sleep at night but i don't know how he can

Yeah...Lieberman is all soft and gooey eyed with the Republicans...and I think that explains the big bags under his eyes...for I am sure he does not sleep the sleep of dreams.

I have started asking around for alterntives to the unDems and the field is slim, except for President and Feingold is the main man.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum