Left of Center: By Yukkione: Democratic Leadership Cowards

[ back home ]

Comments for Democratic Leadership Cowards
AMEN!
We're taking names. We won't forget.

Well done! I am trying to figure out what I will do when for the upcoming senatorial vote - our Dem senator is such a total loooooooooooser! I just can't vote for him and feel that I have done what is best for our country. Any ideas?

throw him to the wind! If he has a Dem rival, give him a chance.If i had a loser rep, I would consider a REfug id were independant and hot for change. (he or she)

Well said! I watched today some Repugs claiming he is grandstanding because he wants to run for 2008 pres. Let him bring it on...he seems like an articulate guy.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum