Left of Center: By Yukkione: Lost Control
Lost Control
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Time : 7:23 PM


Reports are surfacing that since Carl Rove was assigned the rebuilding efforts from hurricane Katrina, that he has lost control of the Bush spin machine. (Pictured here in his decompression chamber) Mixed messages are the order of the day for the Bushies it may seem, as they simultaneously tout their toughness on homeland security, and sell off vital national assets to global sponsors of terrorism. When asked about this mind numbing breach of good sense Rove replied, “poopy, baby poopy.”

posted by Yukkione at 7:23 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Lost Control
Rove was actually just there to redirect the funds to Bu$hco friends. Karl is also feeling the hot and heavy breath of the investigation on his neck - has to make a guy nervous enough to pee his pants.
  • Posted at 9:15 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

You know it Mary. lol I dont envy him. but he is sleeping in a bed of his own design.

Please no more neocons in skimpy outfits-I just ate.

'The Depends Kid', huh? Great pic. Oh, and let's not forget blowing the hell out of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty!

The NNPT? isnt that one of those quant outdated documents like FISA or umm, the Constitution?

Well...I don't know about you guys...but I think I am in love. Notice the clean lines of the body as it reclines against the wall...in all its simplicity. It's symbolic of something...just can't put my finger on it. The man is a teaser...oh...I think my nipples just got hard! Oops!
Heh...my word verification was akxoxo, how uncanny!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum