Left of Center: By Yukkione: Al-Qaeda letters to the UAE
Al-Qaeda letters to the UAE
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Time : 7:45 AM



Al-Qaeda sends letter to UAE, claiming they have infiltrated them at every level. IN 2002!
The letter, translated by the United States Government, is publicly available on the website of the West Point Combating Terrorism Center . This is the kind of partner in the War on Terror the Bush Whitehouse values. What could be the reason? Stupidity, greed, blackmail? Thank you Think Progress for posting this.


posted by Yukkione at 7:45 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Al-Qaeda letters to the UAE
At first I took the dancing Bush picture I made and superimposed it over another picture of burnt up Iraqis piled up like trash in Felluja. However, the result was to morose and powerful even for my twisted mind.

What do you think of the fact that Bill Clinton is pushing the Dubai deal (and possibly even had a part in negotiating it) and Hillary is fighting it tooth and nail. More fodder for her enemies should she decide to run for preznit. Not that I care. I'm just in it for the GOSSIP.

Oh, and once again LOC, your audio and visuals are exemplary !!
  • Posted at 8:22 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I heard that today as well Anita..Same as the Dole family he is hired to push it, she opposes it. As for the Clintons I couldnt fathom a reason he would be for it.

B., you are one talented blogger. Great visual. Maybe if we dig up the information first and expose Bush before he can claim ignorance of the facts, we can avoid more tragedies.
  • Posted at 9:13 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

He's backing it, unfortunately (I believe) partially because he's making some serious $$$ on speaking engagements there. The American Univesity in Dubai, in addition, has a "Clinton Scholars" program. So, theoretically, Hillary wins both ways.

[sorry to sidetrack the thread, i'll shut up now]
  • Posted at 9:29 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I listen to music a lot while I'm online. I just landed on your dancing Bush clip at the same time James Brown's Pappa's Got a Brand New Bag was playing... I'm tellin' ya, it doesn't get much funnier that that!

Try it yourself in the privacy of your own cube.

"... I feel good. Good as I could, ya!"

LOC, you twisted SOB. Maybe Bush is afraid that they will get dirty about some unanswered questions on 9-11.

As for Bill... who knows? Does he need the money that badly? Strange developments but if this deal doesn't substantiate our distrust I don't know what does. Ok, well there are the other hundred things...

James Brown eh? lol that does sound funny. "jump back, kiss muhself! heh!"

oh Lily, you know you like a little "twist".
Still pondering the Clinton thing. Why Bill? oh why? Perhaps he really doesn't have ALL the facts. (such as the Al Qaeda letter. Maybe it just illustrates that the differences between Democrat and Republican grow smaller the higher up the feeding chain you get.

AP + OLD FOOTAGE REMIX!
http://openyourmindseye.blogspot.com/2006/03/new-tape-released-with-perfect-timing.html
  • Posted at 2:58 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

the Dance is perfect..weaves to the left and weaves to right....now if we could just heave dodge balls at him...
great post....

Maybe Janeane Garfolo was right.

Lovely. Things just get better every day, don't they? But we'll soon forget about that now that Bush has decided to break the NPT and so catapult us, hopefully, into Armagaeddon! HOOOAH!!

Well Neil, at least Armagaeddon will produce some interesting news cycles. And, If I'm patient, I'll be able to get that Ferrari I always wanted.

LOL! that is SOOO funny!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum