Left of Center: By Yukkione: Humor Test
Humor Test
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Time : 3:37 AM

I saw this in another blog and took the test.
the Cutting Edge
(57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi


The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -

If you're interested, try my latest:
The Terrorism Test





My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 72% on darkness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 65% on spontaneity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 22% on vulgarity
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

posted by Yukkione at 3:37 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Humor Test
uh oh, coincidentially, i tracked JUST like you!

Ha! Thanks for this. I was labelled "The Wit" and because of this, I'm starting to talk just like William F. Buckley Jr. Parenthetically, imagine what he sounds like when making love...

Thanks again!

go figure Rose. hehe
Buckey probably never got around to actually doing it. He most likely just talked about it.

I took the test and found out I'm the prankster.You're humor has an intellectual, even conceptional slant to it.....In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean spirited.
47%Dark, 26%spontaneous, 15%vulgar

People like me-Conan O'Brien Ashton Kutcher

hmmm, I can't believe I am considered that Dark...I am shocked ??!!! ( Rose I too tracked like you and LOC-
hmm so what does that mean?)
And Guerillas- please William F.Buckley doing it ???...geez, I almost blew lunch on my keyboard...
He probally didn't do it...or maybe it was just a virtual handjob....he wrote about it ???

This explains the ant pooisoning William S Burroughs sequence then!!!!

I attributed it to Nyquil or relaxation after a needed talk about the number 8...

I hate these tests, they disturb me, and I never agree with the outcomes.

But I agree that Lew is a prankster and he is not mean spirited. I'm not so sure about you, Mr Center. hehehe
  • Posted at 4:25 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I'm an idiot savant too ... "Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicals on fire, please."

hmmmm ... they MUST be rigged ...
  • Posted at 5:40 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

hate to disappoint you, dear, but I got the same result as you - with a little more dark than you:

higher than...
93% dark
41% spontaneity
1% vulgar

My place in humor 3-space:

The Provacateur
Vulgar, Complex, Dark

"You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

"Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected."

I would have to say the humor test seems pretty accurate from what i can tell. Just knowing people from their comments. makes life interesting.

idiot savants, unite!
  • Posted at 6:17 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum