Left of Center: By Yukkione: Uncle Ernie
Uncle Ernie
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Time : 10:09 AM


Secretary of State Rice went before a Congressional panel yesterday to request 70 million dollars to "promote democracy" in Iran. Last time a checked Iran WAS a democracy. Oh, thats it.. Those silly Iranians elected the wrong guy. Just Like Chili, or Venezuela. Man, don't those people get it? Reminds me of a song lyric from the Who. “I'm your wicked uncle Ernie and you can't see or hear me as I fiddle about.. fiddle about.”
Left of Center B. Shilliday

posted by Yukkione at 10:09 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Uncle Ernie
Geez. $ 75 million worth of condoms and 'Girls Gone Wild' videos? Oh, an maybe some Barry Manilow albums...

Promote Democracy!!

They also plan on distributing Da Crunk, and bestowing Phat loots on anyone who's milkshake is better than yours.

yup..Neil is right- More Lincoln Group crap- right?( and I love this WHO song....)Your blog has been really cranking....looks great too..

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum