Left of Center: By Yukkione: A joke from my Cuban Republican friend Ed
A joke from my Cuban Republican friend Ed
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Time : 1:01 AM


Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"


picture stolen from The Spoof.com

posted by Yukkione at 1:01 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A joke from my Cuban Republican friend Ed
very funny....
very very funny....Thanks- I needed a laugh...

ha! that is good stuff

I laughed so loudly the people in offices around mine came to see what was going on.

Thanks. I needed that.

My Cuban Republican friend is pleased he made a bunch of liberals laugh. I told him Republicans make us laugh everyday.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum