Left of Center: By Yukkione: Cheney is still a coward
Cheney is still a coward
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Time : 4:21 PM


So days after the vice president of the United States shoots a man, he finally makes a statement. How? He slinks over to the Fox network and does a cosy little interview with Brit Hume. What a joke. Cheney was a punk during vietnam, and he's a punk today. He said it was one of the hardest days of his life.. Boo Hoo hoo.. What about the guy he shot? Here's some tissues mr. Vice president.

posted by Yukkione at 4:21 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Cheney is still a coward
Of course he had to go to Fox. A real journalist would have ripped him to shreds.
Are there any real journalists anymore?

We think alike. I just did a post on this coward myself, but for a different cowardly act.

I like Lou Dobbs.. as far as TV news people go.

I watch Lou Dobbs also, not that he is perfect, but relative to much of 24hr news...I think he at least asks some good questions and makes some good points. He tends to beat things to death a bit though. I think Lou is different because listening to his approach I can respect even what I don't agree with.
  • Posted at 7:40 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

ahem...don't you like Jack Cafferty ?

Oh yea I love jack. But.. he can often be less nuanced than I would like.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum