Left of Center: By Yukkione: President Bush in Ohio
President Bush in Ohio
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Time : 12:18 PM

Speaking in Ohio the President just said that our earnings after taxes are up 8% since 2001. Well, asshole, my health insurance costs have tripled since then and the price of gas is up by nearly 50%. Your a net loser for me you dick wad!

posted by Yukkione at 12:18 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for President Bush in Ohio
why oh why couldn't bush go hunting with cheney?

Speaking of health care costs... I find it ironic that he's speaking at the Wendy's International Headquarters. I guess he sat out "Supersize Me".

Any idea who you'd like to replace Bush in 2008? If there's someone out there it'd be good to find him and flag him up.

yeah, he goes and talks to workers making 8.00/hour about how they should save for healthcare costs that NO ONE will pay for...the NAZI Healthy & Wealthy Health plan....they should have thrown some pickles at the the Have it Your Way Furher...

Thats progress, America!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum