Left of Center: By Yukkione: Read on CNN.. me.. yes me..
Read on CNN.. me.. yes me..
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Time : 4:51 PM

Today I just got my second letter read live on CNN. The question asked by Jack Cafferty was "why does the Bush Whitehouse seem more open about the spying issue?"

My answer:

Jack, they aren't more open. It's the illusion of openness. Not one of them will go under oath, so they can say whatever they want. It's a sham, a lie, a travesty. An independent counsel is needed. Thank you, B. Shilliday FL

posted by Yukkione at 4:51 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Read on CNN.. me.. yes me..
OMG I feel like I have had an Oprah moment...Holy Shit I HEARD YOUR LETTER....YAY....GOOD FOR YOU...I HAVE BEEN SENDING JACK AND THE SHEEP-WOLF LETTERS AND BLOGBITS FOR MONTHES...BUT ALAS NONE READ....I AM SO PROUD OF YOU....wow..WOW....

you actually heard it? cool.

VERY cool....

Congrats. Damn fine point. They don't tell the truth even when they ARE under oath. Getting a letter on one of those is like winning the lottery...except you don't win anything.

Cafferty is the only reason I can bear The Situation Room... Wolf Blitzer is horrible.

I once got an email read on G4/Tech TV about Apple Computers. At first I felt like Jack Dawson riding the helm of the Titanic. A few minutes later, however, I just felt like a big Poindexter.

Hope your moment of Zen was better than mine.

lol hey Drew.. Leo laport talked to me via web cam on the old tech TV. Something about a new Linux distro.. Big time geek-off. But the high only lasted a day... and... Wolf Blitzer is a complete tool. I'd like to make him cry by slapping him, with a silk glove.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum