Left of Center: By Yukkione: It's coming
It's coming
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Time : 10:17 AM


Why hasn't there been another attack on American soil since 9/11? Because all the mechinisms are not yet in place for the ultimate NeoCon power grab. Just wait.

posted by Yukkione at 10:17 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for It's coming
Your comment at Neil's about Reagan's soul cracked me the hell up this morning!!!! You damned wacko. Gotta love this economy!

It's coming... thy wolfowitz has prophesized...

Thanks Lily. I was getting good imagery in my head for that one. "Mommy? Is that you Mommy?"

Although bringing back Reagan would do wonders for our deficit. Went down so well the first time.
  • Posted at 2:51 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum