Left of Center: By Yukkione: Leiberman loses Connecticut Primary!
Leiberman loses Connecticut Primary!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Time : 11:40 PM

What great news! Awesome! What more can I say? But the selfish pig decides to run as an independant. Bad Joe! Bad! Way to go Ned! Great job hacking Joes website.

posted by Yukkione at 11:40 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Leiberman loses Connecticut Primary!
joe's website most likely wasn't hacked. turns out he's paying 15.00 a month for a host. the host site went down along with everyone else on the host server.

i am so very proud to say, yes, i'm from connecticut! and i was first to vote yesterday morning at my polling place (which was my elementary school by the way)

Good news to be sure. How are ya doin'?

yes great news. I'm doing... ;) Thanks for askin'.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum