Left of Center: By Yukkione: I'm Back!
I'm Back!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Time : 2:45 PM

God I hate Verizon...Long Story. Needless to say they didn't like us switching our phone service to Vonage.... The bastards!

posted by Yukkione at 2:45 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I'm Back!
My brother just changed back from Vonage to Verizon - same thing. It took months to get his phone number free.

Oh no, we changed to Vonage.. Then when we had a bill dispute with Verizon they turned off our internet service.

Thank goodness! I was worried about you!

But do your calls get dropped? I recently have had a problem with dropped calls (like the commercial) or my phone is screwed up. I hate when I have something new and it doesn't work right...and then I have to do all the fieldwork to make it right.

That was just the nicest of nice surprises to see a comment from you at MM. This is going to be a very GOOD day!

WELCOME BACK! :)

I switched to TCAS- Two
Cans And a String. So far the connection is pretty good, but the long distance is way too expensive and time consuming...

welcome back LOC !! i was worried ...

...

i've actually had pretty good service in general from verizon (land and cell lines). although my internet service (at home) is from optonline.
  • Posted at 9:25 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

better s**tty phone/internet service than s**tty health. welcome back

Welcome back. Verizon sucks. Glad you're okay.
  • Posted at 8:46 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

thanks all..very appreciated

Good Evening LOC! Thought I would stop by and say hello.
Yea Verizon is fun. I advertise with them and are still fighting with them over a silly bill from a year ago.That was during the year they were 3 months late with the yellow pages.

But then it's not just Verizon, Allstate, the big corporate centers know how to draw up a killer contract and screw you in the end. But not me, without a fight.
Anyway peace.

You doing OK? I really hope the pain has lessened. I know how slow recovery can be. Just take it easy. Nice to have you back, my dear.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum