Left of Center: By Yukkione: Some can put it in words
Some can put it in words
Monday, June 12, 2006
Time : 9:36 AM


Must see





posted by Yukkione at 9:36 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Some can put it in words
Shill, who wrote that?

It was amazing. And simple. And chilling.

I wish I could take the contents of my brain and pour them out-if I could, that is what it would sound like. If I could express myself that way.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

I think it was Woody Harrelson.
  • Posted at 1:43 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I do not know who wrote it. I had to disassemble another website to get it, and that person didn't credit the author.

Thats too bad. It was excellent.

Even if it was Woody Harrelson. :)
  • Posted at 3:01 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Yeah I believe it was Woody. That was him in the last photo.

me thinks it was him narrating. Not sure if he wrote it. i know he is involved in many lefty things.

it certainly was woody's voice and i do know he is an activist.

It does make one long for the good old days...

I was really impressed with this video, I wanta thank you for posting it, and mention that I cross-posted it with a hat tip to you, and some words from Woody and the text from this video. I hope you don't mind.
  • Posted at 7:37 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Not at all Earl. The more people that see it the better.

It is definitely Woody. If you liked it you should check out "going further" a documentary about his activism.
  • Posted at 3:24 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum