Left of Center: By Yukkione: Sopranos Episode 9
Sopranos Episode 9
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Time : 9:05 PM

Spoilers in Comments.

posted by Yukkione at 9:05 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sopranos Episode 9
Tony to Paulie "You're doing a heck of a job out there Brownie." lol

Paulie back to to Tony:

Damn right I am! What'm I sposed do? Uh?... Sorry, Tone...I'm just tired...

I don't do spoilers.

I thought it was a good episode. Pauli reasly messed up thast carnival. "Where's his gold hat?"

LOVED the "Heck of a job brownie!" I nearly busted a gut. Those folks must gain about 20 lbs. each every year at that festival! I never saw such face-stuffing! I'm surprised that no one puked on the teacup ride!

lol yea Helen quite a debauch fest. Well Christopher doing the smack made him puke. The Dumbass.

I got a headache....it could be meatastasizing right now!


priceless. God what a show.

Worst. Episode. Ever.

That said, at least Vito didn't kiss anyone.

P.S. According to the previews for next week, we only have 3 more episodes to enjoy. WTF?

I wanted to see more of Vito's love affair! I feel gypped!

Yeah, the metastasizing comment killed.

Oh, c'mon Rex, it wasn't that bad, was it?

my favorite line of course was as l o c mentioned; heck of a job out there brownie. grand!

i don't know if any of you have been to a festa, but it really IS EXACTLY like that. the food, the people, THE SAINT(S).

I kill to have all that wine. Mmmhh... Wine.

I thought it very sad that Paulie keeps abusing his (mother/aunt) and in the end with no one to care...he goes to her place and sits with her. He's and odd one for sure...sometimes you can see tenderness in him...sometimes.

i have never thought of paulie as being tender. i dislike him ALMOST as much as i dislike aj

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum