Left of Center: By Yukkione: Sopranos Episode 9
Sopranos Episode 9
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Time : 9:05 PM

Spoilers in Comments.

posted by Yukkione at 9:05 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sopranos Episode 9
Tony to Paulie "You're doing a heck of a job out there Brownie." lol

Paulie back to to Tony:

Damn right I am! What'm I sposed do? Uh?... Sorry, Tone...I'm just tired...

I don't do spoilers.

I thought it was a good episode. Pauli reasly messed up thast carnival. "Where's his gold hat?"

LOVED the "Heck of a job brownie!" I nearly busted a gut. Those folks must gain about 20 lbs. each every year at that festival! I never saw such face-stuffing! I'm surprised that no one puked on the teacup ride!

lol yea Helen quite a debauch fest. Well Christopher doing the smack made him puke. The Dumbass.

Worst. Episode. Ever.

That said, at least Vito didn't kiss anyone.

P.S. According to the previews for next week, we only have 3 more episodes to enjoy. WTF?

I wanted to see more of Vito's love affair! I feel gypped!

Yeah, the metastasizing comment killed.

Oh, c'mon Rex, it wasn't that bad, was it?

my favorite line of course was as l o c mentioned; heck of a job out there brownie. grand!

i don't know if any of you have been to a festa, but it really IS EXACTLY like that. the food, the people, THE SAINT(S).

I kill to have all that wine. Mmmhh... Wine.

I thought it very sad that Paulie keeps abusing his (mother/aunt) and in the end with no one to care...he goes to her place and sits with her. He's and odd one for sure...sometimes you can see tenderness in him...sometimes.

i have never thought of paulie as being tender. i dislike him ALMOST as much as i dislike aj

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum