Left of Center: By Yukkione: Caption Contest: Dick Cheney... AssClown
Caption Contest: Dick Cheney... AssClown
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Time : 12:38 AM

The winner of this contest will receive absolutely nothing but the admiration of a few weird people.

posted by Yukkione at 12:38 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Caption Contest: Dick Cheney... AssClown
i actually HAVE a copy of the original of this picture.

just want to share that with you (lol)

LOL@Sappho. Can't top that.

Please spank him.


"They think this will stop me from biting Jenna???"

we needed to keep him from nawing at his hind quarters. He is fixed. Did it himself.

Son of a- Did ya have to go and post that picture!? I just got out of the shower and now I gotta go waste more water! Thanks! I had no idea Cheny had been biting his stitches...

The thing around his neck does help him stop biting his stitches, but it also gives him GREAT reception of Fox News in any part of the house.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Or is that Cheyenne?

I often get the two confused.

And the winner is Rex Kramer with " What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas." I'll be sending you nothing any day now. Thanks to all that participated.

WOW wish I'd seen this earlier but don't think I could have topped the vegas line. That was great. Just wanted to let you know your linked up from my site. thanks!

"Hurry up Karl.. I promise I won't bite!"

off topic mr shilliday but found a GREAT article on vito in the ny observer

"He's been like this ever since he found out about about Mary"

P.S. More entertainment

Neil , i'm afraid you've missed the dealine. You you make penis cones out on your farm. Is it some long lost agrarian skill?

Good lord that's funny. I am glad I am too late to think up a caption.... it would make my head hurt.

"Is nuthin' a little neuterin' won't take of."

But I see I'm too late.

But apparently not for Penis Cone season! Hurrah! errr... uh, nevermind.

Mr. Bains! Always a treat for the paparazzi.

Shill please explain these cones. What is their real purpose? What are they made out of? Do they come in different sizes?

Do I have to go to what my friend calls 'the novelty store' to get them for a special gift? Where she buys the special chocolate molds for our feminist potlucks?

Absolutely hysterical! Thanks for the yuks.

"What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas." Priceless...

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum