Left of Center: By Yukkione: My First Video
My First Video
Monday, May 15, 2006
Time : 9:11 PM

This was the first video I ever made. Just found it in an old hard drive and posted it on YouTube.

posted by Yukkione at 9:11 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My First Video
Isn't it wierd that the Conservative movement parallels the life span of the shuttle program, last vestage of the mines bigger than yours days with the Soviets?

that was very moving

Nice video, man. We need to keep the memories alive.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thank you. As a supporter of the space program and scientific endeavors in general I was especially touched by the tragedy. I spliced this together using NASA online video, not all the clips matched as far as size and sampling.

I can't believe that the same nation that is capable of having a space program and suffered a loss like this is the same nation that has an entire group of ignoramuses that want to drag science back to the Dark Ages.

I guess you guys didn't get the memo: The Earth is now flat...again.

Great, vid.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum