Left of Center: By Yukkione: Lies beget lies
Lies beget lies
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Time : 4:26 PM


Plamegate is just the tip of the iceberg of lies, deception and outright lawbreaking that is linked to the Bush administration. The links, and documents that the Administration used to tie Iraq to Nigerian yellow cake nuclear material were concocted and forged. But listen, the time line and facts are complicated and murky, so please follow this link to (The Truth Will Set You Free). They have quite accurately told a tale that I would do an injustice too if I paraphrased. This was also reported here at (What really happened).

"Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all."
Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809–1894)

posted by Yukkione at 4:26 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Lies beget lies
awesome job on this one whichever one of them did the leg work ... thanks for sending me there ... the case against these guys is really not that hard ... it just needs a forum that has some teeth ...

yeah, I agree! thanks for linking up, LOC!

All credit goes to M.R. at WRH. I just published it because it's such an outstanding piece.

I read WRH everyday, several times as MR is constantly updating it, and have been for almost five years.I have yet to be let down by any information I've found there, nd the archives are outstanding for finding stories I need to link to.He was following the run up to the Iraq war before the propaganda campaign started and has been doing likewise with the Iran war. In fact, I believe I started blogging because they had a link to Blogger there, and I thought, why not give it a try!

and indeed we need an Atticus in these troubled times- ( Fitz....)
ugly bastards deserve to get caught....thanks for the legwork...

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum