Left of Center: By Yukkione: Former Bush Aide Caught in Scam
Former Bush Aide Caught in Scam
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Time : 1:47 AM

According to the WAPO, former top Bush aide Claude Allen has been caught scamming retail stores for a sum that is thought to be greater than $5000. Allen resigned from the White House on Feb. 9, saying he wanted to spend more time with his family. At the time of his resignation, Allen denied reports that he was leaving to protest military guidelines that required chaplains to perform only nondenominational services. Allen worked for the Virginia state attorney general's office and as state health and human resources secretary. In that job, he earned a reputation as a staunch conservative; once he kept Medicaid funds from an impoverished rape victim who wanted an abortion. I investigated further and found that Allen also serves on the board of directors of Peacemaker Ministries. I am waiting correspondence from them as to his status there. What would cause a man with this background to become a suspected scam artists? Did he pick up bad habits while serving the Bush Whitehouse?

posted by Yukkione at 1:47 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Former Bush Aide Caught in Scam
If this is your first visit to my site , I would like to thank you for coming. I post often, keep the material varied, short and to the point. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate comments , even those that disagree. Also by posting, I am able to check out your site and possibly add to my Blogroll. Cheers

that is nice a little welcome...Hey LOC did the Family Man work at all with Mr Sarafvian ( Procurement)?
The one who was arrested last September ( it got lost in the Katrina Horrors...)

Peacemaker ? hmmm...I might go digging on this too...I am curious...

Keep up your great work...

I'm here every day- but nice to be welcomed,you are one of my regular reads. Despite being curmudgeonly..:)

curmudgeonly? I don't want to be that! lol Would Andy Rooney post a MorningWood video or a picture of Bush getting Schtupped by a Sheik? Now my self image has been forever tainted. I hit 40 years of age and have been prematurely curmudgefied.

Well, thank you for the welcome, and so much more.

Looks as though the crooks are surrounded by crooks. Great American group, no?

Saw you at Morning Martini, and this is my first visit. I like your posts. Peace.

Kat

And the man got busted at...drumroll please..TARGET..not some upscale store..freaking Target..

sorry but this causes me to laugh uncontrollably..Target is one step up from Kmart..a place most Repubes wouldn't be caught dead in.

He wasn't good at what he did in the WH and apparently he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to ripping off corporate america either.

Ron, I dont think you've commented here before, but we cross paths. The beer is in the back, just grab a glass. As for squirrels in the woods.. there may be more of them now that Gale Norton has resigned, and we have woods left.

Ron Nasty is a real man- drinks from the can.
( and you were so polite and offered him a glass-
you are a class guy)

{{ About the "woods left"...no honey- we have no squirrels left only Nuts}}

We come here for the Perspective...
some wisdom...and some humor...
( come to the Enigma Cafe when you need strong coffee, but come here when you need a stiff one...
ahem, Drink that is...)

Ain't that a great story? I love the part where he 'sat in the First Lady's box'.

Neil I am not touching THAT ( the 1st Lady's box) with a ten foot pole??!!! LOL....( boy you really are the one liner King)

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum