Left of Center: By Yukkione: Senator, your Pineapple is ready
Senator, your Pineapple is ready
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Time : 3:59 PM


South Dakota Senator Bill Napoli says “..most abortions are performed for what he calls "convenience." He insists that exceptions can be made for rape or incest under the provision that protects the mother's life. A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life.”

I have a suggestion for Sen. Napoli.. bend over, have a man overpower you and shove a pineapple up your ass. Then carry it there for nearly 10 months. Then "give birth" to it and plant it in a pot. Then get up every hour on the hour for several months and deal with the sleep deprivation. Also burn a $100 bill every week and use the ashes to fertilize the pineapple. For the next 18 years this pineapple will be the focus of your life. You will learn to love it. Then when the guy that shoved it up your ass gets out of jail, he will want to have partial custody. He is legally the dad.

posted by Yukkione at 3:59 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Senator, your Pineapple is ready
An action of convenience, in this dip-wad's cold and twisted mind, is any action that is not for the express and direct purpose of preventing imminent death. This means that nearly all orthopaedic, ophthalmic and dental procedure is simply a matter of "convenience." Every geriatric hip replacement, every juvinile vaccination, every mammogram and prostate exam is just a convenient thing to do.

What a prick. I hope when he's grabbing his chest and gasping for air, the parametics find it inconveninet to rush over.

Sounds like he has had some experience thinking about these situations. Maybe he writes weird stuff when no one is around or maybe he imagines this kind of situation when he's all alone with Mr. Happy. This guy is sick! We used to put people like this in hospitals to protect them and to protect the public. Today they can run loose if they claim to be religious.

And ditto to what -epm said about the convenience factor.

No LOC I did not bring you your happy meal. And as for my trolls, well, yeah. Are you going to throw a hissy fit and boycott me? Like I've said, people are under no obligation to read, respond to, or intereact with anyone against their will. I'm not sure why that position is so complicated for people. Nobody has to take the bait and argue. But you see how eagerly everyone does! Fosco doesn't even post his controversial thoughts. And Lew doesn't want me to get hate mail again- poor guy! Hye, thats just part of blogging really.

The pineapple is yet a sampling of your twisted mind. We love it though. Keep at it.
  • Posted at 6:37 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

He needs something more than a pineapple shoved up his ass. It really should be something larger. I only wish that I'd given birth twice to something the size of a pineapple. THAT would have been my lucky day! Oh yeah...and that shoving should take 3 days at least. That's what it took for me the 2nd time...3 wonderful days. Hangers begin to look real good.

hehe grabbing chest and gasping for air. lol
Sick ? yes
oh lily, I like to spare with your trolls. I have no compuctions about stating my controvertial thoughts. I think to do anything less would be dishonest. (for me anyway)
Sumo we have three, all c sections. The first was a 35 hours labor and nothing. oi!
thanks for the comments. I always apreciate them

I'm with Neil and the mangos! Only - please make it more than one, and I get to watch (pretty please?). Patricia's right - this asshole had to have spent some time thinking about incest and rape to come up with so detailed a scenario. That begs the question - Is it live, or is it Memorex? What I mean by that is: Has this guy actually done some of the horrors he inflicts on his invisible girl; or does he just fantasize about it? Some scary shit no matter what angle you come at it from.

I'm SOOO GLAD I don't live in America.
  • Posted at 9:50 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum