Left of Center: By Yukkione: Thanks Russ Feingold!
Thanks Russ Feingold!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Time : 3:03 PM

ENstile uRChipped E
iMParkingEACH
Created using "Spell With Flickr"

posted by Yukkione at 3:03 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Thanks Russ Feingold!
I'm a Sunday news show junky. Suffer through as many as I can each Sunday. When Russ made his announcement this morning, I cheered! Can't remember the last time someone caused me to do that on a sunny Sunday morning.

The letters are great. When I grow up I'll learn how to do these cool things. According to the life expectancy of women today, I better do some fast growing up.

The spell with Flickr site lets you imput a word then it creates the code for you to use. just add it to your post.

What? Where? Did someone say impeach???

So glad Feingold has joined Conyers' censure move. It's not as good as demanding an investigation, but it's a start. I'm going to email Feingold my support.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum