Left of Center: By Yukkione: Thanks Russ Feingold!
Thanks Russ Feingold!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Time : 3:03 PM

ENstile uRChipped E
iMParkingEACH
Created using "Spell With Flickr"

posted by Yukkione at 3:03 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Thanks Russ Feingold!
I'm a Sunday news show junky. Suffer through as many as I can each Sunday. When Russ made his announcement this morning, I cheered! Can't remember the last time someone caused me to do that on a sunny Sunday morning.

The letters are great. When I grow up I'll learn how to do these cool things. According to the life expectancy of women today, I better do some fast growing up.

The spell with Flickr site lets you imput a word then it creates the code for you to use. just add it to your post.

What? Where? Did someone say impeach???

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum