Left of Center: By Yukkione: This aint no civil war
This aint no civil war
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Time : 8:50 PM

You don't say: "The Iraqi people responded to terrorist outrages by pulling back from the abyss of a civil war" Gen. Peter Pace. Hmm , If this is pulling back , I would hate to see what civil war really looks like. I guess thousands dead, new attacks, executions, and kidnappings everyday is just as Rumsfeld would put it, "folks feelin' their oats." Pace is in his postition for one reason. He is compliant to Bush Whitehouse manipulations. Time for truth, time for censure of the bush Whitehouse. Let the hearings begin.

posted by Yukkione at 8:50 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for This aint no civil war
nice one

Not to belabor the point, but we're going to find out. I'm giving it two months. The Kurds will close their borders and the Shiites and Sunnis will go for the throat.
  • Posted at 3:32 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I think your right Kvatch

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum