Left of Center: By Yukkione: Can I borrow a few bucks?
Can I borrow a few bucks?
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Time : 6:59 AM


What can you get for 8.18 trillion dollars? I don't know, but our thrifty government is asking for it as an extension to our national debt ceiling.

posted by Yukkione at 6:59 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Can I borrow a few bucks?
That 8 trillion is 90% of one year's GDP.

If the Dems were smart, they'd force a roll call vote on this thing and get all the "fiscally responsible" Republicans, by name, on record, voting for more debt.

Mike

You are so right Mike. but they wont, they are to busy checking polls to see when they should take their next shit.

Nice lesson huh? Tell Americans when you max out your charge cards, just ask the lender to up your approval amount.

Uh, HELLO! I do that all the time!


I'm kidding. Really. But the neighbor does it all the time. I think credit is the plastic of the devil.


Can we all have a Lou Dobbs group hug now?
  • Posted at 2:51 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

"checking polls to see when they should take their next shit. "


Count me OUT of that focus group.
  • Posted at 2:53 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

No only did they get the extension, but not one hour later the House passed another $100M of off-budget spending. Sheesh.
  • Posted at 6:49 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum