Left of Center: By Yukkione: The truth hurts, but will set you free
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Time : 12:30 PM

Cindy Sheehan is the most observable parent of a soldier killed in Iraq. However, she is not the only one. Paul E. Schroeder has posted a letter to the WAPO, it speaks painfully of a parents grief over the death of a child, and his coming to grips with the result and meaning of his sons death. Some parents of the dead in this tragic and needless war need the comfort of this false patriotism to get through the grief, but this brave father has stripped away the veil of deceit and stares the ugly truth in the face. Please read his letter here.

posted by Yukkione at 12:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Augie's family lives here in Ohio, and they have been very vocal about how they feel about this war and their son's death- and sadly they have gotten very little media support or coverage....so sad...I am thankful and suprized that the Wapo has indeed printed this letter...

I thought that was just phenomenal

yay, you added the links, so I can forward it on to some folks - thank you so much...I did tell you I blogrolled you right?

You did E4E, thank you. I had some missing html code in my template.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum