Left of Center: By Yukkione: May I share...
May I share...
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Time : 2:41 AM

So it's nearly three in the morning here, and I'm getting ready to hit the sack. I venture into the kitchen to get a glass of water, turn out the light and I hear a sound. Looking out the window I see the wind has broke the moorings on my neighbors giant inflatable Frosty the Snowman, and he is now happily humping my minivan. ... I Hope everyone had a merry Christmas too.
Brad Shilliday Brad Shilliday Brad Shilliday Brad Shilliday Brad Shilliday

posted by Yukkione at 2:41 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for May I share...
That's a pretty funny image.

OMG...that was a riot..

[ is your vehicle recovered? or did you see it smoking in the morning....]

okay I will stop...toooo funny

I've taken the minivan to counseling.Wakes up in the middle of the night screaming something about a corncob pipe. I keep telling it. "your a good van, you're easy on gas, and cheap to insure." "you get the family where we need to go safely." I hope it recovers.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum