Left of Center: By Yukkione: Even madmen sometimes speak the truth
Even madmen sometimes speak the truth
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Time : 12:30 PM


"Bush, you are not only defeated and a liar, but, with God's help and might, a failure. You are a curse on your own nation and you have brought and will bring them only catastrophes and tragedies," Ayman al-Zawahri

Tonight President Bush will give another State of the nation address. Lets all bend over with our naked asses facing the TV so he can have an easier time blowing the smoke up our posteriors. It's thought much of his speech will focus on what a great economy we have. I would laugh if it weren't such an outright lie, and if my own family wasn't so negatively affected by this morons lack of vision, and his inept handling of our economy.

posted by Yukkione at 12:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Even madmen sometimes speak the truth
such lovely art...and How Many Pins can one stick in such a lousy little prick...

( oh yeah I am in a good mood...ran out of chocolate...and I could not watch this shit...)

E4E Sorry pins in pricks is a touchy subject.a one, a two a thhhhrree. How many pins does it take? the world may never know.

I am sorry that is right- I should have been more sensitive...I should have said in the little cowboy dolly...( I just like the pinprick notion ...) my apologies...I guess I am just in a rude mood..You heard about Cindy right? come over to the cafe in the AM and watch the Today show...arrested and roughed up for a Tshirt....geessus...this insanity has to end...

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum