Left of Center: By Yukkione: One Year of Blogging
One Year of Blogging
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Time : 9:43 PM

Well, as of Monday I've been doing this for one year. At times I have found it to be very satisfying, other times just depressing. I've sung for the choir, and wasted a lot of time. I’ve met a lot of people and have learned a thing or two about people, writing, and ideas. If you’ve been reading, thank you.


posted by Yukkione at 9:43 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for One Year of Blogging
No, thank you, for being here fighting the good fight! Congratulations! You made it through your first year!

Happy Blog-a-versary LOC! Keep fighting the good fight.

Wow LOC I must have met you near the beginning!

I'm glad you're here, for what its worth. I wish I had better eyes to handle the black backgrounds so many use! I had to change the noose, couldnt take it anymore!!! Hell, I'm getting old.

Good luck with another year!
  • Posted at 2:06 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Welcome to the one-year club (we're thinking about getting jackets!)

So sorry I missed this when it happened. Story of my life, always a few days behind the rest.

Thank you for about a million reasons. Without your help and talent MM would not look the way it does and this little avatar beside my name wouldn't be there. You are my fairy godfather of blogging.

Happy first year of your posting and may there be dozens and dozens more.

:)

Congrats LOC...and I hope you are feeling okay these days. Hope that back is coming along.

Thank you everyone. First... the back is better, only occasional tylenol now. I'm so glad that after a year I still have people I havent totaly pissed off. lol

Happy belated anniversary! Remember, it's not been for nothing, or we wouldn't be checking in so often to hear what you have to say.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum