Left of Center: By Yukkione: Keith Olbermann rips Bush a new ass
Keith Olbermann rips Bush a new ass
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Time : 10:10 AM

Keith Olbermann rips Bush a new ass.

posted by Yukkione at 10:10 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Keith Olbermann rips Bush a new ass
LOC - this is incredibly powerful. it was very validating to hear, and made my blood boil all over again. i wouldn't have heard it if you hadn't posted it - thnx - (Louise)

I have watched this several time at different places and each time i am reminded of real class and intelligence. A commentary that has long vanished from our modern day rhetoric coming from television hosts.

wow - he is truly amazing!!

thanks for sharing this!!

Glad everyone has enjoyed the vid. Louise so glad you came by. Seeing you at the Blue Republic everyday I didnt expect you here. :)

Wasn't this amazing? I'm urging people to email letters of support to Olbermann and MSNBC and tell them we want more of this.
  • Posted at 9:53 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I'm hoping Olbermann makes it a point to include these commentaries at the end of every program. Someone needs to stand up and tell the truth. Olbermann did it with fire and conviction. I think he's marvelous!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum