Left of Center: By Yukkione: Bush and Cosby
Bush and Cosby
Friday, August 17, 2007
Time : 7:51 AM


posted by Yukkione at 7:51 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bush and Cosby
Hi there I need to ask a huge favor...
My beautiful banner that you made was disabled today....is there any way that you could help me put it back together....I am heart broken...it was and is lovely...I have saved everything, so I think we can fix or recreate....I can not remember your email..I wish I could...please email me at enigma4ever@earthlink.net....thank you...

I can be emailed at dickcheney@mail2whitehouse.com
:)
I'll need more info. by disabled what do you mean.. I'll hit the site and see.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum