Left of Center: By Yukkione: For the Love of Mitt
For the Love of Mitt
Friday, May 04, 2007
Time : 3:56 PM

So Mitt Romney is looking like an early Republican front runner. Even though his ludicrous statement about being a lifelong hunter came back to nip him in the ass. Mitt wanted to go Republican mainstream, so he recanted on his thoughts about a woman being able to make her own health decisions. But can he be truly embraced now? Can a man who thinks that the god character gave a new set of Holy Scriptures to a felon, who then used a magical pair of glasses to read them, be credible?


Labels: , , , ,


posted by Yukkione at 3:56 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for For the Love of Mitt
Hey, how's it going? I've been thinking of you lately and decided to drop in and say hello and I've missed you. Hope all is well with you and your family.

As for Mitt, he's a phoney as he looks and sounds.

Hey Patricia, things are good. Kids out of school for the sumer. I've been quite busy. I'm not blogging much because the whole pointlessness of it got to me. Preaching to the choir and arguing with wing nuts that is. hehe Good to hear from you.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum