Left of Center: By Yukkione: A song by Paul
A song by Paul
Friday, August 10, 2007
Time : 12:55 AM

I have to say that once in awhile I need something like this to show me that the human race occasionaly produces great humans.

posted by Yukkione at 12:55 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A song by Paul
Kids remind me that there's goodness. They sure didn't ask to be brought into this world of shit.

I love this, I have watched it many many times, and every time I cry and get absolute chills..Someone really loved him,and nurtured him and knew how special he was....what an amzing gift...and that that audience totally embraced him....and realized how magical he was....

Wow! Just WOW!

Hey, how've you been? Hope everything is good for you and your family.

Wow...that made my day.
  • Posted at 4:37 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Glad you all liked that. It makes me Umm abit weepy whenever i see it. Things are great, kids go back to school in a week.. Yea!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum