Left of Center: By Yukkione: UFO sighted over O'Hare airport Chicago
UFO sighted over O'Hare airport Chicago
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Time : 7:07 AM


Many people including pilots and ground crew witnessed a disk shaped object over Chicago's O'Hare airport on Nov seventh. They said it hoverd in midair just below the 1600' cloud level then raced off through the clouds leaving a hole that lasted several minutes. More here.

posted by Yukkione at 7:07 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for UFO sighted over O'Hare airport Chicago
Shoot, I don't care about any of this. I'm just so VERY glad you're back. I'm just so glad you're okay. The first time I came over here and found that other site, I was so sad. I asked around the net if anyone had your email. I used to have it but when my email files got all f'ed up, I lost all my addresses.

This is the nicest surprise and a late Christmas present for me.

hehe thanks. yes. it's nice to be back.

Nov 7? Perhaps it was just Kodos and Kang "monitoring" the elections.

Yes! Glad LOC is back on board!

I tried to find more follow up about this story but then it was gone. last I heard it wasn't found on radar records so...thats it.

I wonder what it was? Evidently they are not interested in finding out.
  • Posted at 7:26 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Where'd ya go? That was a dumb page that showed up when I tried to log on. No matter...glad you're back in the saddle...hopefully your back is improving right along!

wow - wonder why it went to chicago? that place is so polluted and full of...well, shit!

nice to see ya back! hope this new year is a happy and healthy one for you!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum