Left of Center: By Yukkione: I'm back!
I'm back!
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Time : 12:35 AM

So I took a vacation. So blooger isnt easy to communicate with.. oh well. Didya hear Saddam is dead. Yup, They hung him tonight. Get ready for more violence. Anyway in my hiatus I started a new blog. It's topic is atheism/ agnostisism. It's called Opposition 2 Delusion.

posted by Yukkione at 12:35 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I'm back!
Welcome back! Nice new blog , Oh Yukkione!

Thank Lew, nice to see ya.

Its back!!! I will check out the new digs. And hope you add it to TBR blogroll.

As you know, its a self serve system.

Welcome back.
  • Posted at 3:36 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum