Left of Center: By Yukkione: New Computer BackGround Image
New Computer BackGround Image
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Time : 4:08 PM


If your contrast is not properly set up you wont enjoy this very much.

posted by Yukkione at 4:08 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for New Computer BackGround Image
I just see a smudge that I think my kids left on the screen. How do I properly adjust my contrast?

I don't see a damn thing, but as you know I am a BLOGTARD!

well every monitor is different. also CRT or lcd.. your monitor manufacurer should have a program that helps you calibrate light and dark and color. there may be other utilities free omnline. let me know and I'll look

In the lower left of the screen you should see 3d cubes

blogtard here as well. i see a black screen.

Black screen here too...are you testing us?

c'mon y'all you KNOW he's being a cheeky monkey!

Rose.. lol I'm not being cheeky... take the picture and adjust the contrast in a graphics program.. you'll see a really cool image.

Rose.. lol I'm not being cheeky... take the picture and adjust the contrast in a graphics program.. you'll see a really cool image.

Okay, basically what you have here, is all your readers admitting they are clueless, and that includes me. I'm not going to monkey around with my computer when I have no idea what I'm doing. I get into enough trouble accidentally without messing around on purpose.

Please just tell us what we are missing. What does it look like?

Add me to the blogtard list. I don't even know what a graphic program is.
  • Posted at 5:28 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum