Left of Center: By Yukkione: Bush praises Gandhi
Bush praises Gandhi
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Time : 8:05 AM


I first saw this cartoon over at Sumo Merriment. Always great pics over there.

posted by Yukkione at 8:05 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bush praises Gandhi
After what you did for me this morning on my site, I cannot get this smile off my face. To tell the truth, I don't want this smile to go away.

I just had to drop by and thank you again. In case no one has told you yet today, you're wonderful!


Hmmm Patricia has raised the curiousity of LOC's adoring women readers... Shillies, we are. We all want to be among the permanently smiling.

Anyway, it seems that when idiots get the keys to the castle, the only way to keep the public from revolting is to spoonfeed them sitcoms and McDonalds and tell them they are being protected. Its all in the name of the wall. Allmighty wall.

Thats a grat piece Michael, I read that the other day. W always seems to land in a safe haven. Both domesticly and abroad. Oh, hello there mrs. Branford, did you bring me a Big mac? no?! :P Seems some of the topics of the day are bringing out the trolls.. myself included. MUHAHAHAHAHHA!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum