Left of Center: By Yukkione: Amen!
Amen!
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Time : 7:57 PM


posted by Yukkione at 7:57 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Amen!
you crack me up - this is too funny!!

That's what I call farting in the wind.

Oh my! Dont watch that eating lunch at the desk.
  • Posted at 2:59 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

i don't even know he is but from this short clip he looks like he deserves a bit of ridiculing anyway

are you back...oh , please say you are????

gross............but hysterical. louise
  • Posted at 6:29 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Hey buddy, are you okay? It's been a while since we heard from you. I don't want your blog to get stolen again.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum