Left of Center: By Yukkione: "everything I did, I did for you"
"everything I did, I did for you"
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Time : 11:15 PM

The truth about the President spying on US citizens.

It was undeeded.
It was didn't improve the speed with which searches would be carried out.
Disclosure of the program did not endanger national security.
Intelligence commitee officials were not told of the details, or the depth of the program.
Rice and Gonzales are liers and Bush Appologists.
It was and is illegal.

posted by Yukkione at 11:15 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for "everything I did, I did for you"
Yep, the title represents the sense I got in Bush's first defense of this at the press conference. Like the guilty husband or crazy stalker.

Mike

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum