Left of Center: By Yukkione: A travesty on so many levels
A travesty on so many levels
Monday, December 12, 2005
Time : 3:23 PM

This picture says so much. From the faces of the passengers on this commercial airliner, to the service persons, bent over the casket of a dead comrade. Many of the returning dead aren't given benefit of Color guard, many are unceremoniously offloaded from the cargo hold by airport baggage personnel.

posted by Yukkione at 3:23 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A travesty on so many levels
What a great photograph. It is a very sobering photograph, makes a person pause just a moment. Brings the war home. Who is the photographer?

I wish I could credit the photographer, however this was one of those pics that just got passed around abit before it landed in my hands. I'll attempt to track this one down though, and give credit where credit is due.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum