Left of Center: By Yukkione: Biden: The Silence is Deafening
Biden: The Silence is Deafening
Friday, September 05, 2008
Time : 6:42 PM

Labels: , , , ,


posted by Yukkione at 6:42 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Biden: The Silence is Deafening
Biden gets very little airplay....even now 9.23.08....

strange..


I have a question...I know you are blogging less...I am having trouble with my banner at Watergate Summer, I don't know if I can ask you for some assistance with it- it just does not look right not to have the fine banner that you made...

thanks...enigma4ever@earthlink.net....

I need some help again. The header you made for me just vanished today. When I click on the address for the place where it was hosted at ImageShack, nothing happens. Is there any chance you could help me replace it? You know how much I loved it and have never changed it. You can email me at nesters at bellsouth dot net

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. I need it. I also have a copy of what the header looked like if you need that too.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum