Left of Center: By Yukkione: FaceBook and your Privacy
FaceBook and your Privacy
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Time : 3:19 AM

This is some scary stuff.

Labels: , , , , ,


posted by Yukkione at 3:19 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for FaceBook and your Privacy
DAMN is that really what it says?

How many kids sign up, dont read all that, and just post all kinds fos tuff? Millions.

What the hell is up with the give away your rights crap?

Does that mean they can use pictures for their own purposes, sell them to crazy websites, whatever?

Sounds like they can.

I wonder if myspace is like that.

fos stuff? Of stuff.

Fos stuff is what you are getting for your birthday. Wait, when the hell is your birthday aqain?

I know. I'll ask Facebook.

Lynn sent me by to check out that facebook thingy. This is exactly why I'm not on facebook, too bigbrotherish for me. What about blogger? I'm not sure if I read their fine print actually.

yea well blogger is google so you know they are crunching the numbers.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Blogroll Me!

Links
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Santorum